26 May 2020

Why I Wear a Mask


I wear a mask because I cannot guarantee that I'm not an asymptomatic carrier of COVID-19, and I don't want to infect others.

I wear a mask because I support healthcare workers and will do anything, no matter how small it might be, that could make things easier for them.

I wear a mask because we need to normalize wearing masks in public.

I wear a mask because I believe in facts and science - no matter how inconvenient or challenging to one's identity those facts might be.

I wear a mask because I believe that the collective good is more important than individuals' desires.

I wear a mask because my clients who are ER docs and nurses, and acute care providers, have begged me to do so.

I wear a mask because it's the right thing to do.

Wear a mask.
Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home